January 22, 2022

Special Moments

Today I am sharing a swap I received last week from a demonstrator named Cathy Miller.   I actually met Cathy when we were in Hawaii.  She and her husband were on the fateful waterfall walk excursion.  Not only do we have stamping in common but we also have falling on the rocks on the excursion in common.  


Once again this is a super simple layout where the designer series paper does the majority of the work.  You are definitely going to want to get some of this FREE Daffodil Afternoon Sale-a-Bration paper.  


Stamps:  Special Moments
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Daffodil Afternoon
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Double Oval Punch, Bumblebee 1/.4" Gingham Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood so I think I am going to get out and run my errands.  And enjoy the sunshine and warmer temperatures.  I know I want to watch the Hawkeye basketball game this afternoon, so I will probably be crafting from my recliner during the game.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: