January 25, 2021

Sweet Conversations

Today I have used the stamp set, Sweet Conversations, with the coordinating designer series paper, Sweet Talk to make this card to share with you.


 

This layout is another one of my go-to layouts when making cards.  It is super simple and a great one for a Cards in the Mail card.  A few little embellishments and you are good to go!!


Stamps: Sweet Conversations
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Talk
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories:  Heart Punch Pack, Basic Red Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is a day to stay inside as cold as it is going to be.  Unfortunately, I have a dental appointment this afternoon and will have to go out.  Sure am glad I got that remote start on my car when I bought it.  It has been worth its weight in gold so far this winter!!  Hopefully, there will be a little stamping going on before and after the appointment!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: