January 9, 2022

Sweet Conversations

I used the Sweet Conversations Bundle to create this card to share with you today.  it is also one I took as a shoebox swap to an event I went to back in November.


I know I am probably unusual but I always liked the Sweetheart candy that is so popular around Valentine's day and received my fair share of it as a first-grade teacher.  So when I saw this set, it immediately brought back memories of all of those Valentine's Parties with the littles.  The messages on the hearts have changed over the years but not the basic candy.  There are several messages on the hearts in this set that you could choose to use.  You could also choose to stamp over the top of the solid candy heart as well.


Stamps: Sweet Conversations
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Highland Heather, So Saffron, Pool Party, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Talk
Ink: Highland Heather, So Saffron, Pool Party
Accessories:  Scalloped Contour Dies, Sweet Hearts Dies, 
Gilded Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a cardstock cutting kind of day.  I need to get ready for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night as well as finish up cutting for Cards in the Mail from last week.  If that all gets accomplished then I am going to work some more on some swaps for an event I hope to go to this weekend, weather permitting.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: