January 8, 2022

In The Moment

I have used the In The Moment stamps set to share this card with you that I saw during the On Stage at Home event that was back in November.  It is also the second technique we worked with at Technique/Stamp Club Thursday night.


This is a super easy technique to use with any outline stamp and dark color cardstock.  You just have to be sure that you have a pretty sharp pencil and press hard so that the color shows up.  I am thinking I will try this technique with some flower stamp sets for a swap I have coming up.  Stay tuned to see what evolves.


Stamps: In The Moment
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Navy, Bumblebee, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Abstract Beauty
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool. Watercolor Pencils, Gilded Gems, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I did some cleaning and purging yesterday and have a lot of sacks of books to take to Goodwill and am hoping I can get them there today.  I also need to pick up some prescriptions and some groceries.  I was going to go yesterday but decided that today would be warmer.  Hopefully, some stamping will happen when I get home.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: