January 27, 2022

Sweet Conversations

I have again used the Sweet Conversations stamp set to create this Valentine's Cards in the Mail card to share with you today.


This card has many layers and is actually a z-fold card.  You could totally change the look of the card by using any of the other equally cool designer series papers that are in the Sweet Talk pack of paper.  Once again, a sentiment and a little embellishment and you are good to go.


Stamps:  Sweet Conversations
Cardstock:  Highland Heather, Real Red, Blushing Bride, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Talk
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: 3/8" Real Red Linen Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the day . . . my knee has prohibited me from getting all of my Christmas stuff back into the basement, but Angie, the gal who cleans for me, is going to help with that chore.  I am definitely looking forward to next year when it will not be such a big deal!!!  I am sure when we are done, resting will be on the agenda for the rest of the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: