January 12, 2022

Special Moments

Today I have used another FREE Sale-a-Bration set, Special Moments, to create this card to share with you.


This Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper has so many different colors in it that the embossed heart could be just about any color.  I chose Bermuda Bay because I wanted it to really pop and have the recipient know that I was glad to have them as a friend.


Stamps: Special Moments
Cardstock: Real Red, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Talk
Accessories:  versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Heart Punch Pack, Polished Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After a morning hair appointment and a quick trip to the grocery store, the rest of the day will be spent working on swaps for an upcoming weekend stamping retreat.  It looks like the weather is going to cooperate so that means I need to get busy!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: