January 31, 2022

Catching Butterflies

I used the Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Catching Butterflies, to make this card to share with you. This is one of the cards I made a couple of weeks ago at a retreat in Wisconsin and was also one of the cards everyone that stamped with me last Monday night got to make.


We used the paper piecing technique so that the girl could have a patterned dress.  You just stamp her a second time on a scrap of your desired patterned paper and then adhere to the original image.  It won't be too long before we are all out catching butterflies, I hope!!


Stamps: Catching Butterflies
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Simply Marbelous, Brights 6' X 6"
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate Combo Pack, Fresh Freesia Combo Pack. 
Petal Pink Combo Pack. Ivory $& Bronze Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Peony Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones,
Stampin' Dimensionals


There was no cardstock cutting yesterday when I got home from running errands.  I decided that it could certainly be done today so I just enjoyed watching the football games.  Neither of the teams I wanted to win won but they were certainly good football games.   

I guess that leaves cardstock cutting for today and envelope stuffing for tonight during the Hawkeye basketball game!!
 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: