January 23, 2022

Slim Sayings

I used the stamp set, Slim Sayings, to create this card to share with you.  It was a Cards in the Mail card a few weeks back and one I saw on a site I follow, Stamp With Peggy.  Peggy is one of the Stampin' Sisters, whose events I have been going to for a while.


This card is actually one of the cards Peggy made using the Stack and Shuffle technique we worked with at Technique Club at the beginning of the month.  You can read about that technique here.  It sure would be a quick way to get a lot of Valentine's Day cards done in a short amount of time!!


Stamps: Slim Sayings
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Sweet Talk
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories: Artistry Blooms Sequins
Stampin' Dimensionals

After an outing yesterday and lunch with my friend, Luetta, today is going to be a cardstock cutting, envelope stuffing, swap making, football watching kind of day.  At least I hope I get that much accomplished.  I have a couple of classes I want to get prepared for and a couple of swaps I need to get done for a weekend stamp day I am going to on Saturday.  The ideas are rolling around in my head . . . I just need to get them done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: