January 21, 2022

Slim Sayings

Today I have another card we made at the retreat this weekend with the Stamping Sisters, using the Slim Sayings stamp set.  If you haven't checked this one out you need to do so.  It has some great sentiment oriented both vertically and horizontally.


This is a super simple layout that I have used a lot, except I usually use the same paper top and bottom.  I love the combination of the two patterns used here.  And I do think the Brushed Butterflies might be my favorite embellishment in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog!!


Stamps: Slim Sayings
Cardstock:  Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla 
Designer Series Paper: Daffodil Afternoon
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Brushed Butterflies, 
Stampin Dimensionals


Boy does the sun look good coming in the bay window. . . but the furnace tells me it is still COLD, COLD, COLD!!  I was debating about going errand running today or waiting till tomorrow and I think tomorrow won!!  Twenty-five degrees sounds a whole lot better than below zero wind chills today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: