January 30, 2022

Special Moments

Today I have used the Special Moments and Friendly Hello stamps sets, both Sale-a-Bration items, as well as the Friendly Hello designer series paper to make this card to share with you.  It doesn't get much better than this to make a card . . . .two free stamp sets and free paper.


This card is super easy to reproduce . . . I took this as a swap to the event I attended a few weeks ago in Wisconsin.  The most time-consuming part was fussy cutting the two little flowers.  Other than that it goes together very easily.  You are going to want to be sure to get some of this paper and the stamp set before it disappears!!


Stamps: Special Moments, A Friendly Hello
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Petal Pink, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Friendly Hello
Ink: Petal Pink, Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink Combo Pack
Accessories:  Iridescent Rhinestones

After a quick trip to Iowa City to pick up some prescriptions, the rest of the day is going to be spent watching the football playoffs.  I might try to get some cardstock cut for tomorrow's Cards in the Mail before the first game starts so that I can stuff envelopes while watching.  I guess we will see how long it takes me in Iowa City!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: