January 20, 2022

Love & Happiness

Today I have another card to share with you that I made this last weekend at the retreat hosted by The Stamping Sisters.  



The Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder is so easy to use and comes out perfect every time.  I had never thought to color the Organdy Ribbon, but it surely does add a nice touch.  You could make wedding cards in whatever the wedding colors happen to be. The Blending Brushes make it super simple!!


Stamps: Love & Happiness
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder, 
Blending Brushes, White 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, 
Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be another take-it-easy day as I stayed up way too late reading last night.  I did get a start on switching over my stamping room to the new January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.  I got all of my designer series paper organized, my scraps put in one box for my friend, Jeanie, and full sheets or packs of paper put into the garage sale box.  I might attempt to do the same thing with stamps today . . . we will just have to see how it goes.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: