January 18, 2022

Eden's Garden

Today I have used the stamp set, Eden's Garden, and one of my favorite color combinations, purple and green, to make this card to share with you.


For this card, I did all of the stamping and then ran it through the Stamp, Cut, and Emboss Machine with an embossing folder.  I don't do this very often, but I need to do it more as I love the look of it.  The Eden's Garden is one of Stampin' Up!'s DistINKtive stamp sets so the shading is built right into the stamp.  It certainly makes a beautiful card.


Stamps: Eden's Garden
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Old Olive, Basic White
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Old Olie
Accessories: Scallop Contour Dies, Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, 
Garden Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

One thing I have yet to do this year is to clear off the Septembr-December Mini catalog products to make room for the Sale-a-Bration and January-June MOni Catalog products.  I think I may start that project today as there is nothing else on the schedule.  It is a job I hate doing but feel so much better when it is done . . . so I need to dive in and get started.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: