January 13, 2022

Friendly Hello

Today I have used two Sale-a-Bration stamp sets to create this card to share with you. The Special Moments stamp set has many really cool sentiment stamps and is one you are going to want to add to your collection.


These soft colors remind me that spring is just around the corner despite what the weather forecast is for this weekend!!  I very lightly colored in the flowers with the Fresh Freesia and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends, being sure to use a light touch so as not to smudge the outline of the flowers.


Stamps: Special Moments, Friendly Hello
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Friendly Hello
Ink: Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce
Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink Combo Pack, Fresh Freesia Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Banners Pick A Punch,
 Iridescent Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a packing, stamping kind of day.  I need to finish my swaps and get my bags packed so that I can leave before it starts snowing tomorrow for my weekend stamping retreat.  Even though we are going north, they are not predicted to get much snow so if I can leave in good time we should be okay.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: