January 19, 2022

Flowering Tulips

Today I am sharing one of the swaps I received when I was at the stamping retreat in Wisconsin last week.  It was made by a stamper named Kim Vale.



This card has many steps and pieces, but I sure do think it is worth it!!!  What a great way to say thank you to a friend or colleague.


Stamps: Flowering Tulips
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Fields
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Tulips Dies, 
Thanks & Hello 3 D Embossing Folder, Brass Butterflies, 
Iridescent Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is a crockpot soup, stay-at-home kind of day.  As cold as it is I am perfectly content to stay in my sweats and work on stamping projects or curl up with a good book and a blanket.  I love being retired so I can do just that!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: