January 11, 2022

Friendly Hello

What is better than FREE FREE FREE!!  Today I have used the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Friendly Hello as well as the Friendly Hello Designer Series Paper to create this card to share with you.  These two are both FREE Sale-a-Bration items!!


I have had these Loose Flower Flourishes since the main catalog came out last May and have yet to use them.  They are certainly perfect to pair with this stamp set and paper.  I love my punches, like this Everyday Label Punch.  I just need to use them more often!!


Stamps: Friendly Hello
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Friendly Hello
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Everyday Label Punch, Loose Flower Flourishes, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a ketchup and mustard (throwback from my first grade teaching days) kind of day.  I have many half-finished projects that I need to get done and I also need to catch up on my December bookwork and get started on my January bookwork.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: