January 29, 2022

Sweet Conversations

Today we have the last of the Valentine's Cards in the Mail.  I have again used the Sweet Conversations stamp set and the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper.


It doesn't really show up here but this Gingham Embossing Folder is pretty cool.  Depending on which side you have up and the light you have it in, it sometimes looks as if there are penciled lines running through it.  I was making a card at the event I went to a couple of weeks ago and kept looking for the embossing folder with the lines and couldn't find it anywhere.  Turns out it was this one.  You should give it a try!!


Stamps: Sweet Conversations
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Talk
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories:  Gingham Embossing Folder, Real Red 3/8" Linen Ribbon, 
Iridescent Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Warmer weather is definitely appreciated by my knee.  I told John I don't know whether it is the warmer weather, the rest I have given it, or it just decided to quit hurting as much, but whatever it is I will take it!!!  Today I am going to attempt to spend the day stamping with friends.  We shall see how it goes!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: