January 28, 2022

Sweet Conversations

I have again used the Sweet Conversations stamp set and the Sweet Talk Designer Series paper to create another card to share with you and that is also in the Valentine's Cards in the Mail packet.


This one is super simple as you just take a 4" square of designer series paper, cut it vertically, and adhere it to your card base.  Add a sentiment and embellishment and you are good to go.  Any of the papers in this pack would make a super cute card.


Stamps: Sweet Conversations
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Talk
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Banners Pick-a-Punch, Polished Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . it is done . . . Angie was a saint helping me (actually doing it) getting the Christmas stuff to the basement.  We also did a little furniture rearrangement.  There was no stamping going on yesterday as I promptly took a nap yesterday afternoon and got eleven hours of sleep last night.  I did not even stay awake to watch Hawkeye basketball!!  Hopefully today I can get my swaps done for tomorrow.  I guess I'd better get them done because time is running out!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: