January 6, 2022

Happy & Heartfelt

Today I have used another gorgeous designer series paper, Flowering Fields, and the Happy & Heartfelt stamp set to make this card to share with you.


This layout is a standard go-to layout that I have used for many years.  Somehow it always seems to look a little different depending on which designer series paper and sentiment layers you use.  I love the layered Double Oval Punch because it is so easy to use.


Stamps: Happy & Heartfelt
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Fields
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, 
Brushed Brass Butterflies, Double Oval Pinch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I also love the text I got from one of my brothers this morning . . . "Sort of missing the 80 degree short wearing weather". I must say I have to agree with him.  So it is going to be a stay-at-home crafting kind of day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: