March 18, 2022

Flowering Tulips

Today I have used the stamp set, Flowering Tulips, and the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks to make this card to share with you.  I am telling you right now that Post-It-Notes will be your best friend when making this card.


I absolutely love how this card turned out!  But I do have a couple of tips for you.  The first tip I have for you once you get your mask positioned where you would want it, is to put Post-It-Notes all around the area so that you do not accidentally brush color someplace you do not want it.  Check it a couple of times, because it is so easy to miss some!!  Ask me how I know!!  LOL   The second tip is to stamp your sentiment first so that you can get the positioning of the flowers just right.  The first time I stamped this card I did not have room for my sentiment after I had perfectly brushed flowers.  Other than those two things, it is a pretty easy card to make!!


Stamps: Flowering Tulips
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks, 
Blending Brushes, Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots

Well . . . .yesterday didn't go quite as planned for the Hawkeyes . . . but I am still a die-hard fan, no matter what.  Today is going to bring a little more basketball, a little stamping, and a little stitching.  I am hoping to get the next two weeks of Cards in the Mail, cut, assembled, and in envelopes before Monday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: