March 8, 2022

 Flowing Flowers 

Back today after a wonderful weekend retreat, a surprise snowstorm, and all-day pre-op appointments on Monday.  Today I am sharing the card I took as a swap this weekend, using the Flowing Flowers stamp set.



The Amazing Thanks Dies are kind of a pain to use but I really do love them and the look they give.  You just need some patience when adhering them together (something I don't always have).   I also took a Blending Brush and brushed some Misty Moonlight ink onto the Organdy Ribbon to give it the blue tone.  Just think . . . you can make any color ribbon you would like with this trick!!


Stamps: Flowing Flowers
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Heart & Home
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder, 
Amazing Thanks Dies,
Blending Brushes, Heart & Home Doilies, 
Iridescent Rhinestones, 3/8" White Organdy Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals
As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for another early morning doctor's appointment . . . routine this time postponed from last month.  I hope to get some stamping in when I get home, but we shall see what else happens to crop up!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: