March 17, 2022

Amazing Silhouettes

Well, it isn't a St. Patrick's Day card but at least it is green!!  Today I have used the Amazing Silhouettes stamp set and the coordinating dies, Amazing Thanks, to create this card to share with you.

 

I am lovin' the reverse image, negative space stamp sets that are in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.  It is a look that you can achieve by embossing an image in clear or white embossing powder and then sponging around, but this stamp set is much easier!!  Adhering the Amazing Thanks dies together is a little tedious, but again I love the look.  And you can not see them in the photo but there are some Holiday Rhinestone Jewels on the leafy part of the card.  This is a card that I took to an event backing January and I made 30 of them in a  pretty short amount of time.


Stamps: Amazing Silhouettes
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Heart & Home
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories:  Amazing Thanks Dies, Holiday Rhinestone Jewels, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another beautiful day . . . I am planning on being out and about some before I am grounded next week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: