March 27, 2022

Artfully Layered

Today I have used the stamp set, Artfully Layered, and the soon to retire Designer Series Paper, Artfully Composed to make this card to share with you.


For the last couple of days, I have been using my designer series paper a little more freely.  The Calypso Coral layer on the inside of the card is actually one of the patterns of designer series paper.  It is light enough to allow you to write your message.  I decided my paper was not doing anyone any good sitting in the paper racks so I might as well use it. 


Stamps: Artfully Layered
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Artfully Composed
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Faux Sea Glass Shapes, White 3/4" Frayed Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will bring more of the same as the rest of this week . . . rest, ice, elevation, and basketball.  Thank goodness there is at least basketball to watch on TV!  LOL

I do apologize in advance if I have some pretty glaring errors in word usage.  When I went back to proofread this I actually laughed out loud at some of the things I had typed.  Hopefully, I caught them all.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: