March 14, 2022

All Squared Away

Today I have used one of the bundles that is on sale this month, the All Squared Away Bundle, to create this card to share with you.  It also uses Just Jade ink and cardstock, which will be retiring at the end of April.


This is the first time that these stamps and die have been used.  I was kind of shying away from them because I thought they might be kind of hard to line up, but let me tell you they are the easiest thing in the world to use!!!  They will be getting a lot more use in the near future.  But for right now I think this is the perfect card for St. Patrick's Day week.


Stamps: All Squared Away, Celebrating You
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Just Jade, Basic White
Ink: Just Jade
Accessories:  Floral Squares Dies, Meadow Dies, F
lowers For Every Reason Ribbon Combo Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a day for the Hawkeye Basketball team!!  I am sure you might have heard me cheering from where ever you might be.  Usually, I try to do something else while watching a game . . . but not yesterday . . . my eyes were glued to the screen.  Let's hope they do as well during the NCAA tournament!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: