March 3, 2022

Daffodil Daydream

Today I have used the stamp set, Daffodil Daydream, and the retired paper, Simply Marbleous, to create this card to share with you.  It totally reminds me of both my niece because of the daffodils and a co-worker I had for many years that always said "Easter Blessings".


This was a card that everyone made at Make-It-Monday on Monday night.  Even though there was a fair amount of coloring on it, I think it was a favorite.  The Daffodil Delight and the So Saffron Stampin' Blends are perfect for blending the colors on the daffodil.


Stamps: Daffodil Daydream
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Simply Marbleous (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Crushed Curry
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack, So Saffron Combo Pack
Accessories:  Hippo & Friends Dies, White 3/8" Frayed Ribbon, 
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, 
Champagne Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals 

Where did my warmer weather go??  And what are those white things falling from the sky today after almost 70 degrees yesterday??  Oh well . . . back in January I would have thought today was a heatwave!!  It's all in the perspective!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: