March 16, 2022

Waves of Inspiration

Today I have used the sneak peek stamp set, Waves of Inspiration, to make this masculine birthday card to share with you.  This is also one of the cards that everyone made Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


I love the look of the two-tone wave because after all ocean waves are not all one color.  I inked up the stamp with Coastal Cabana ink and then took a blending brush with some Night of Navy ink on it and pounced all over the wave.  I think the effect is pretty wave-like, don't you?


Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Basic White 
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Blending Brushes, Rhinestone Basic Waves Jewels

As soon as I am done posting this we are out the door for John's monthly eye appointment.  I am taking something to do with me today, so that means that we will get in and out in good time.  There is not much else on the schedule other than a little reading, a little stamping, a little stitching, and some basketball tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: