March 20, 2022

Nothing's Better Than

Today I am using a stamp set from the Annual Idea Book and Catalog, Nothing's Better Than, to make this card to share with you.  This is a card that I made back in November when I got together with a few friends to spend the afternoon stamping.  I am not sure who brought this card for us to make, but it sure turned out cute!!


This is a great layout that would work with so many different stamp sets.  Have you ever tried designing a card from a layout sketch?  If not, this would be a great sketch for you to try.


Stamps: Nothing's Better Than
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Love You More Than Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Holiday Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a great day seeing Hanna, Jake, and the kids.  The shopping excursion was a huge success and went well with all four of the kids.  Today brings an appointment for a COVID test since I will be staying overnight in the hospital and then making sure everything is ready at home for a recovering knee patient.  I did get the next two Cards in the Mail classes cut, assembled, and in mailing envelopes so all I need to do is address them, which I can easily do from my recliner.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: