March 4, 2022

Flowering Tulips

Once again I have used the Flowering Tulips and the coordinating designer series paper, Flowering Fields, to make this card to share with you today.


This is a pretty easy, fun z-fold card.  Straight forward two-step stamping to make the tulip.  I did try stamping off on part of the tulip and decided that in this instance I liked both of the stamps stamped full strength.  Add a little butterfly embellishment and you are good to go.


Stamps: Flowering Tulips
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Fields
Ink: Memeo Black, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Brushed Brass Butterflies, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go, I'm leaving . . . but not on a jet plane this time . . . just my vehicle as I head out to a stamping retreat in Illinois.  I have been looking forward to this retreat since registering last summer.  I am sure I will come home with all kinds of new ideas and inspiration for new cards and classes.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: