March 21, 2022

On the Horizon

Today I have used the stamp set, On The Horizon, and the coordinating designer series paper, New Horizons, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


This paper is so awesome . . . the card does not really need much else.  I did stamp directly onto the designer series paper.  I don't usually do that but could not really find another place for the sentiment.


Stamps: On The Horizon
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Misty Moonlight
Designer Series Paper:  New Horizons
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Macrame 3D Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . today is the day . . . Jason is picking me up at 5:30 so we can be at the hospital in time for an 8:00 knee replacement.  I am glad I am the first case of the day so that I can get started with my recovery earlier in the day.  My intent is to keep up with my posting, but we shall see what the coming days bring.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: