March 10, 2022

Celebrate With Flowers

Today I have used the Celebrate With Flowers stamp set and the designer series paper, Flowering Fields, to create this pretty tulip card to share with you.


I don't think I have paired Rich Razzleberry with Fresh Freesia before, but I can assure you it won't be the last time.  This layout is perfect for a Cards in the Mail card which this one is.  I debated on what to use for the embellishment but then decided that the butterflies were perfect.


Stamps: Celebrate With Flowers
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Fresh Freesia, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowering Fields
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Brushed Brterflies, Highland Heather 1/2" Gros Grain Ribbonass But


Stamping, stitching, and basketball are on the agenda for today.  I am looking forward to watching the Hawkeyes in the Big Ten Tournament this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: