March 28, 2022

Pansy Patch

Today I have used the stamp set, Pansy Patch, and the coordinating, soon to retire designer series paper, Pansy Petals, to make this card to share with you.  I am on a mission to use up as much of my designer series paper that will soon retire as I can!!


I usually do not mix and match my patterns but this particular pack makes it very easy to do.  One side is a flower motif and the other is all just patterns such as this checkered one.  Makes mixing and matching a breeze.  Add a sentiment and some embellishments and your card is ready for sending.


Stamps: Pansy Patch
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pansy Petals
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Beautiful Shapes Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, 
2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Soft  Succulent 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Another day, another week, new goals to meet!!  Here's hoping this week brings lots of healing and strengthening of muscles that have been unused for far too long!!  As I keep telling my family . . . . I have places to go, people to see, things to do!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: