March 30, 2022

Happiest of Birthdays

Today I am using the soon to retire stamp set, Happiest of Birthdays, to make this card to share with you.  This has been one of my go-to sentiments for as long as this set has been in the catalog.


I have paired it here with a couple of other retiring products . . . .the Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper, Holiday Rhinestones, and the Tasteful Labels Dies.  I know I will find new favorite dies but I am surely going to miss these.  Things on the retiring list are going fast so if there is something you really want, you need to be sure and get it fast!!


Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Just Jade (retiring), Calypso Coral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweet Symmetry (retiring)
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stitched Greenery Die, Tasteful Labels Dies (retiring), 
Holiday Rhinestones (retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

There is nothing like a real live shower and sleeping in your own bed to make you feel like a human being again.  Both of those things were the accomplishments for yesterday.  Today brings more physical therapy and more sitting . . . .although I did do a better job yesterday of getting up more often to move around.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: