March 19, 2022

Flowering Rain Boots

Today I have used the Flowering Rain boots stamp set to make this card to share with you.  This is a card that I made back in January at a stamp event I attended in Wisconsin that was hosted by the Stampin' Sisters.  It is also one that everyone made Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


How did I tie the bow, you might ask?  Well . . . you tie the bow in the middle of the ribbon and then wrap the tails around the Gingham Embossed piece of white cardstock.  I have also cut the black hexagon in half and then adhered it to the white one so the sides have a black border. 


Stamps: Flowering Rain Boots
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green
Accessories: Beautiful Shapes Dies, Gingham Embossing Folder, 
Brushed Brass Butterflies, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head to Des Moines to spend the day . . . or at least the morning . . . shopping with Hanna and the kids.  It should be a beautiful day to be out and about. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: