March 15, 2022

Hello Ladybug

Today I have used the stamp set, Hello Ladybug, and the retired stamp set, Friendly Hello, to make this card to share with you.  This is one I made at a demonstrator meeting back in January and was a shoebox swap brought by, my friend, Luetta.  It is also one of the cards that everyone made at Make-it-Monday last night.


I meant to use this card back in February but obviously, that did not happen.  The flowers from the Friendly Hello stamp set make the perfect background for these cute ladybugs.  And you can never go wrong with a red, black, and white card!!!


Stamps: Hello Ladybug, Friendly Hello (Retired Sale-a-Bration set)
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Ladybug Builder Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am trying to be as much of a social butterfly (or maybe I should be a ladybug) as I can this week since I will be staying put for a while after my knee surgery.  Today, Luetta and I are going to do a little shopping and then have a very belated birthday lunch.  We have been trying to do this since the middle of February and today looks to be a good day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: