March 26, 2022

Waves of Inspiration

Back again finally with a new card for you today . . . this one using the Waves of Inspiration stamp set that is a sneak peek into the new 2022-2023 Annual Idea Book and Catalog.


This Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper is so cool and you could totally use any of the patterns in the package for a layout like this.  I chose the darkest of the blue foils for my butterfly, but again any of them would work, it is just your personal preference.


Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Blue Foils
Designer Series Paper: Waves of the Ocean
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories:  Scalloped Contour Dies, Brilliant Wings Dies, 
Layering Circles Dies, Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My intention was to only miss one or two days of posting but we all know what happens with good intentions.  Sleeping has been my very favorite activity lately . . . . in fact I can sleep most of the day and still sleep all night as well.  I guess this is all right as my body and knee need to recover.  I am not very good at accepting help . . . .I can be kind of independent . . . but as a dear friend reminded me last night . . . this is not a "do-it-yourself" kind of project!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: