November 14, 2019

Christmas Toile

Back again with another cardinal card.  I just can't seem to get enough of them!!  Today's card is pretty generic but you could certainly change that by whatever sentiment you chose to use.




I think everybody Monday night liked this card as well, even though there was a fair amount of coloring on it!!


Stamps: Toile Christmas, Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:Memento Black 
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Combo Pack, 
Shaded Spruce Dark, Mango Melody Dark, Bronze
Accessories:  Christmas Cardinal Dies, Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder, 
1" Circle Punch, 1 1/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 
1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I need to get my special order of cards finished up and then start working on my swaps for the stamping event in Las Vegas this weekend. I think I can get it all done . . . if not I can always assemble my swaps along the way or once I get there.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: