November 9, 2019

Peaceful Boughs

As I was putting together the last of the cards from the Christmas card class, I decided to change one of them up just a tiny bit.  You can see the original card here.


I am not sure which of them I like better.  I tried layering the stamped piece on both the Shaded Spruce green and the Soft Suede brown and decided it looked better on the Very Vanilla.


Stamps:  Peaceful Boughs
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Soft Suede
Stampin' Blends:  Shaded Spruce Dark
Accessories:  3/8" Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for the first of only two craft shows I am doing this year.  


And then it is home to watch the Hawkeyes later this afternoon!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: