November 8, 2019

Gather Together

Last night was the first Thursday of the month so that meant it was Technique/Stamp Club.  This group did the tie dye background, but using fall colors the time.  You can see the card the other group made here.



I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out and I think the ladies were as well.



Stamps: Gather Together, Day of Thanks
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Gather Leaves Dies, Sponge Daubers, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today I need to get my car loaded with craft show stuff, because I can take it and get it set up late this afternoon.  I am going to take it easy the rest of the day because starting tomorrow I feel like I will be going 100 (well maybe 75) miles an hour until after the middle of December!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: