November 20, 2019

Frosted Foliage

Susie is making my technique classes easy with cards I am making with her.  I did the Triple Time Stamping Technique with the first goup many years ago and decided it would be the perfect time to do it with the second group after making this card one Sunday afternoon.


I think they really liked this technique.  Snowflakes are the perfect stamp to showcase it.


Stamps: Frosted Foliage, Peaceful Boughs
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Seaside Spray, Whisper White
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Accessories:  Story Label Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Man oh man . . . what a rough couple of days it has been.  I got home from Las Vegas about 5:00 Sunday night and knew I was really tired but thought it was from lack of sleep while I was there.  NOT!!!  I woke up in the middle of the night with the worst case of stomach flu I think I have ever had. I was not even that sick during chemo!!  I am still not feeling great but at least I am awake and can think somewhat straight.  

On Stage was awesome.  The new mini catalog is great and the Sale-a-Bration items are even better.

This was my table spot when we got there . . . 


I think I was most excited about my name banner and the ribbons I had underneath . . . especially the Flex Points achiever.  And then low and behold . . . the inspirational talk at the beginning of On Stage was all about practicing happiness . . . something that is right up my alley!!!  The other thing was to celebrate accomplishments, no matter how big or small . . . and I intend to do that as well!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: