November 16, 2019

Stitched All Around

One of the best parts, as I have said before, of going to a stamping event is the swapping.  I was part of an organized swap last night and this is the card I took.


One of the guidelines of the swap was that we were to use only Annual Catalog products.  This really helped in not getting a lot of swaps from the Holiday Catalog that will be retiring soon.


Stamps: Stitched All Around
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: magnolia lane
Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow Markers
Stampin' Blends:  Blackberry Bliss Combo Pack  
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I believe I have also said before that I can craft anywhere, and I did just that yesterday.


I had the thirteen swaps done that I needed last night but I went ahead and cut and stamped some more before I left home to make in case I had time to share for general swaps.  Well the airplane was the perfect opportunity to finish them all up.  So I now have swaps for today, also.  I am headed out here soon to On Stage where I am very anxious to see the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs and see what all else they have in store for us!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: