November 22, 2019

Toile Christmas

I don't know what I am going to do with all of these shadow boxes but I sure do enjoy making them.  I saw one like this on a site I follow, CreativeLee Yours.  She used a rectangular frame, but since I had all of these square shadow boxes, I adapted it to fit.  I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.


Since I absolutely love this cardinal and I still had several lying around as well as some branches from previous projects, this one came together very quickly.  I also love the Mercury Glass paper and the look it gives!!


Stamps: Toile Christmas
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Red Glimmer, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Mercury Glass
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Combo Pack, Old Olive Dark, 
Soft Suede Dark, Pumpkin Pie Dark
Accessories:  Christmas Cardinal Dies, 
Heirloom Frames and Dies and 3D Embossing Folder, 
Merry Christmas Dies, Triple Banner Punch, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for the Corridor Market Holiday Snow at Bella Sala in Tiffin.


This is a great event and atmosphere with a ton of fun vendors.  Hope to see you there!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: