November 23, 2019

Flourishing Phrases

When you are SHORT on time but long on designer series paper, you use it to your advantage.  I bought several packages of this paper for a custom order and only used certain patterns so I have a LOT of this left and will certainly be using it . . . it is so pretty.



This super simple card is one that everyone will be making at Make-It-Monday tomorrow night.


Stamps: Flourishing Phrases
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock Whisper White (inside)
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

Oh my goodness . . . what a Corridor Market Holiday Show this weekend!!!  I had my best EVER show and was pooped when I got home last night.  It never ceases to amaze my what people will buy at one show and not even look at, at the next show!!  I am done with shows for the year and am focusing on the remaining stamp classes and spending time with family and friends over the holiday season!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: