November 7, 2019

Let It Snow Embellishment Kit


I saw these little guys pop up yesterday when I was browsing Facebook and knew I needed to make some for the craft show this Saturday!!


I already had the little Hershey Nuggets at home waiting for inspiration to strike as to how to cover them . . . and then it happened!!  I made a dozen of these guys in just under an hour last night while watching TV.


There are many more embellishments in the kit that I did not use . . but I thought they turned out pretty cute!!   We'll see what the response is Saturday and I may be making more of them!!



Tonight is Technique/Stamp Club.  I do need to get ready for that today . . . I know what we are doing . . . I just need to get cardstock cut and things gathered up!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: