November 25, 2019

Christmastime Is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper

This Christmas Time is Here Specialty Designer Series Paper is just about the best thing since sliced bread!!!  As you can see here it does not have to be just for Christmas.  Now obviously I DON'T need more paper but I may just have to order an extra package of this.  You have until November 30th to get yours, too!!


This is one of the cards that everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.  Again, I am letting the paper do all of the work!!



Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Cardstock: Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Christmastime Is Here
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, 
Gold 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready for tonight's Make-It-Monday.  It just needs to be loaded into the car.  I have a couple of gals coming today to make some Thanksgiving cards.  They were supposed to come last Monday, but that didn't happen with the Wilson household being in a state of flu all week.  When they are finished I am going to start working on a couple of custom orders I have for Christmas. My goal is to have all of that done by Thanksgiving!!  We will see how I do!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: