November 23, 2019

Itty Bitty Christmas

When I saw these on a Facebook Craft Show group I belong to I knew I wanted to make some this year.  So I promptly bought the little hand creams that I could cover.  


And then . . . . forgot all about them until yesterday morning.  They are super simple to make and I made all of these yesterday morning in about thirty minutes before heading out to my craft show.



Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Wrapped In Plaid
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 
1 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Chalk Marker, Stampin' Dimensionals

The Arts and Crafts Show yesterday was awesome.  


Even though I was not sure I definitely had enough stuff to fill my tables and then some!!


I sent this picture to my son-in-law who does not necessarily like the hustle and bustle around the holidays.  The aisles were packed all afternoon long!!


I hope today is just as good as yesterday.  




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: