November 21, 2019

Greatest Part of Christmas 

Once again I am sharing one of the cards I made at a stamp event that Susie had.  It is so easy, but yet so elegant!!  The perfect card to make if you needed to make a lot of cards in a short amount of time!!


It is one of the cards we made at the last Make-it-Monday.  The Mercury Glass Designer Series Paper is just absolutely awesome!!


Stamps: Greatest Part of Christmas
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Mercury Glass
Ink: Silver Metallic
Accessories: 3/8" Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots


Okay . . . I am not sure which is worse . . . being sick yourself or trying to take care of someone who is sick when you are still not feeling very good yourself!!  I do believe men are the worst patients!!!  Needless to say we are still in various stages of our yuckiness.

I am supposed to do a big craft show tomorrow and Saturday.  At the beginning of the week it was really iffy but I think I will make it now!!! Looking forward to getting some fresh air and a view other than my living room and bathroom!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: