November 6, 2019

Playful Penguins

Playful Penguins is one stamp set that I did not purchase from the Holiday catalog.  I made this card at a stamping event that my friend, Susie, had a couple of weeks ago.


I am now rethinking my decision about this set . . . I will have to see what the next couple of months bring and see if they are carrying over this stamp set. That won't be announced for a while, though.


Stamps: Playful Penguins 
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Ink: Memento Black, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Layering Circles Dies, Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, 
Frosted Clear and Epoxy Droplets, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Late blog post today but I got distracted by something else!!  I actually completed my registration for the Hawaii incentive trip.  I told Hanna after I had completed it that I am still kind of in disbelief that it is actually happening!!


Today I need to get things ready for Technique/Stamp Club tomorrow night and maybe come up with a couple more things for the craft show this weekend.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: