November 26, 2019

Special Celebration

Although this Bells Are Ringing stamp set and dies are designed for Christmas, they make absolutely awesome wedding cards!!



Pinterest was a wealth of inspiration when I went searching for ideas.  I am not sure who this traced back to, but I sure do like it.  I hope everyone stamping Monday night liked it as well.

Stamps: Special Celebration
Cardstock: Merry merlot, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Feels Like Frost
Ink: Merry Merlot
Accessories:  Detailed Bells Dies, 
Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Can I just say that I hate being sick!!!  I woke up yesterday morning and knew I needed to go to the doctor again.  I am going to be on a first name basis with the office staff soon.  Nothing major, just a residual infection from the stomach virus last week . . . . a few antibiotics and I'm good to go.

John and I are leaving sometime today to head to Hanna and Jake's in Adel for Thanksgiving.  Julie and Jason will be coming tomorrow.  No cleaning and no cooking . . . what could be better!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: