November 5, 2019

Copper Foil Christmas

A Christmas card with no greeting???  Sometimes that works just fine!!  The copper accents and the ribbon do all of the work on this Christmas card!! 


This is another one of the cards everyone made on Saturday.  It was fun to watch the different variations on this card as people used the other side of the designer series paper or changed the orientation of the card.


Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Stitched Stars Dies, 
Hammered Metal Embossing Folder, 1/2" Classic Weave Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

I worked most of the day yesterday stamping up the extra cards from Saturday and will continue to do the same today.  I did pull out all of my stuff from previous craft shows and organized my tubs and got rid of some things that I have been dragging around forever, it seems.  I am going to be at St. Andrew Presbyterian Church this coming Saturday so it seemed like the thing to do yesterday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: