November 3, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

While I don't usually think of blues and greens as being Christmas colors, they certainly are when paired with this awesome Christmas Gleaning Specialty Designer Series Paper.   This is one of the cards everyone stamping yesterday at Peek Into Santa's Workshop made.


While the photo does not do it justice, the copper accents in the bottom tier of designer series paper really sets off the rest of the card.


Stamps: Christmas Gleaming, Itty Bitty Christmas
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, 
Very Vanilla, Copper Foil
Designer Series Paper: Brightly Gleaming
Ink: Memento Black, Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends:  Mossy meadow Combo pack, 
Night of Navy Combo Pack
Accessories:  Hammered 3D Embossing Folder, 
Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was a pooped puppy by the end of the day yesterday.  I hit the ground running at 5:30 to finish getting things ready for yesterday and ended the day about 10:30 when we got home from Julie and Jason's Halloween party.  I am not sure I sat much the whole day other than some in the afternoon when people were finishing up their cards in my living room.  The extra hour of sleep was very welcome last night.

Today I think we might go on a fall ride with Julie and Jason.  They mentioned it last night and as long as all I have to do is sit, I think we are going to ride along!!  It sure does look to be a pretty day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: