November 15, 2019

Most Wonderful Time of the Year Product Medley 

Back in July when Susie and I traveled to New York we had a chance to play with some of the things that were new at the time.  One night we each took limited products and created a card.


That is not my forte and I was not very happy with this card I came up with.  I had been kind of looking for it since I came home and could not find it so decided that I must have thrown it away since I didn't like it very well.  This morning when I was getting my stamping stuff ready to take with me to Las Vegas I found it in my portable stamping kit.  When I looked at it again, it is not as bad as I thought so decided to share it.


Stamps: Most Wonderful Time of the Year Product Medley Kit
Cardstock: Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Accessories:  Red Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I made it . . . I got my order of 80 individual cards done yesterday and delivered them!!!  Eighty cards is not problem, but when they are all different is changes the game somewhat!!



As soon as I am done posting this I am put the door for the Des Moines Airport. I am meeting Susie and her husband there and we are flying to the On Stage event that is in Las Vegas.  I can't wait to see what all they have in store for us!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: